What is Udemy?
Udemy is one of the most successful and popular websites providing many advantages and, money. Udemy provides over 40,000+ courses on-demand, online, taught by experts i.e. teachers, professionals, trainers, instructors, scholars, etc from around the world.
According to the Udemy team, there are over 30 million students currently taking various courses ranging from Programming, Entrepreneurship, Photography, Yoga, Marketing, Salsa, Cake Decorating, Design… and everything in between. In numbers, we are talking about ver 42 million course enrollments taught by over 50,000 instructors in 60 plus languages.
Udemy.com is the world’s largest online learning platform. It is aimed at professional adults and students. Udemy has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages.
Why Udemy is so popular
The Udemy model brings benefits for both students and teahers. Anyone with a specialized skill can prepare and publish courses on the platform.
List of benefits of Udemy
- Students can learn at their own pace, on their own time, and on any device.
- Students can enroll in many types of courses from almost any skill.
- Offers free courses.
- Available courses for students, working professions to corporate employees, etc (for everyone).
- It’s online, available globally.
- Supports almost any device from smartphones, tablets, smart tv, etc.
- Available apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Provides the facility for experts to teach online for free or for money.
- Provides state-of-the-art tools and technology to design online courses for free, of course for free.
- Provides an affiliate program to earn by promoting courses.
- Supported by 80+ international languages.
- Availability of 40,000+ courses to enroll.
- Attractive learning methods, video, articles, links to external sources, etc.
- Over 9 million+ minutes of video content available.
- Withdraw money from Paypal or by cheque.
Tired of reading? watch a video
How Udemy works?
Well, Udemy works using a simple concept, i.e. enabling experts to teach their skills and share knowledge online while enabling students to enroll for these courses for a fee (or free initially as a promotion of the course).
How to make money online with Udemy
You have two methods to earn from Udemy. Either you can sign up to teach your skills online or sign up for the affiliate program to promote someone else’ courses to earn a commission. We will discuss these methods in another article in the near future.
How to withdraw your money from Udemy?
Udemy pays you via cheques or to your Paypal account. So, you need to arrange your withdrawal method to withdraw your money. For non-US residents, you can link your Paypal account to your Payoneer card, excellent, isn’t it?
Read the previous article about Payoneer which explains how you can withdraw your money from your local bank as well.
Click here to sign-up for a new Payoneer account now
How to pay online and get paid globally
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
A computer is nothing but pieces of wires and metals…
A computer system consists of software and hardware components that…
Test your knowledge of the types of Computer memory. Take…
Microsoft Clarity is another free analytics tool for websites. It…
Thanks for choosing to engage with us.
Kindly note that all comments are moderated according to our comment
policy, and your email address will NOT be published. Please Do NOT use
keywords in the name field. Let’s have a personal and meaningful